We’ve been busy working on several updates and improvements but we’ve been bad at updating our blog!
During the last days we’ve added support for Android Which means that you all get more players to race with.
We’ve got loads of new ideas that we’re implementing during 2016. Don’t forget to send us feedback!
Whats new in the latest releases:
* New Feature: Rear View Mirror view added to Windows
* Improved: Store flashes when out of coins and you attempt to make a purchase
* Improved: Add Spray Can repaint sound.
* Improved: BEAST car improved handling.
* Improved: Added turn signs to Rally level.
* Improved: Blimp camera mode stays longer behind the car so you can see more forward.
* Improved: UI Arrow is a bit lower so you see it better.
* Improved: More signs on City Tutorial Level. So you can find your way!
* Fixed Bug: Tutorial icons are strange and resize is badly.
* Fixed Bug: Arrow in Blimp Mode should be disabled, its just confusing.
* New Feature: added IAP to get rid of ads
* Fixed Bug: On multiplayer games wrong end screen could be shown after a race was completed.
* Fixed Bug: Multiplayer games end results was not reported properly.
* Fixed Bug: On some Android devices the restart button didn’t work.
* Improved: Reduced package size.
* New Feature: Android support.
* New Feature: New intro.
* New Feature: You get alerts when a multiplayer game is available.
* Improved: New & Improved GUI in main menu.
* Improved: Game currency and costs updated.
* Improved: Better network implementation = reduced lag.
* Improved: Camera auto rotates around car in garage.
* Improved: Our other games are added as links.
* Fixed Bug: Widow makers texture was a bit blurry.
* Fixed Bug: Game should work on most resolutions now.
* Fixed Bug: Users car flip over on multiplayer start