We’ve just released a new update to Traffic Race 3D 2 for Windows.
The update makes the game a lot more fun to play with increased traffic and also a new race track for you to try.
And yes we did skip the 10s delay on the start with ads of each level based on your feedback.
PS we did include an Easter egg somewhere in the level, can you find it?
* New Track: Vega Race Track.
* New Feature: When you first start the game you can select input mode.
* Improved: Increased traffic
* Improved: Busses are a bit bigger.
* Improved: AI cars does not flip so easy.
* Improved: AI cars drive faster.
* Improved: AI cars look better.
* Improved: 10s start delay is removed, based on user feedback.
* Improved: Default is 1 lap now.
* Improved: Fog is now a bit further away.
* Fixed bug: AI cars had shading problems on certain computers.
* Fixed bug: Race track reverse mode was not working properly.
* Fixed bug: Reverse mode was not updating Hall Of Fame.
* Fixed bug: Arrow point towards next waypoint was poiting wrong at times
* Fixed bug: Default quality setting was low, changed it to full.
* New Feature: Achievements.
* New Achievement: Driver License
* New Achievement: Welcome Back
* New Achievement: Time Bandit
* New Feature: Enable FPS & Ping counter in game.
* Improved: Even more lag reduction.