This is our old site.
Visit the new site instead
This is our old site.
Visit the new site instead
We’ve been busy working on several updates and improvements but we’ve been bad at updating our blog!
During the last days we’ve added support for Android Which means that you all get more players to race with.
We’ve got loads of new ideas that we’re implementing during 2016. Don’t forget to send us feedback!
Whats new in the latest releases:
* New Feature: Rear View Mirror view added to Windows
* Improved: Store flashes when out of coins and you attempt to make a purchase
* Improved: Add Spray Can repaint sound.
* Improved: BEAST car improved handling.
* Improved: Added turn signs to Rally level.
* Improved: Blimp camera mode stays longer behind the car so you can see more forward.
* Improved: UI Arrow is a bit lower so you see it better.
* Improved: More signs on City Tutorial Level. So you can find your way!
* Fixed Bug: Tutorial icons are strange and resize is badly.
* Fixed Bug: Arrow in Blimp Mode should be disabled, its just confusing.
* New Feature: added IAP to get rid of ads
* Fixed Bug: On multiplayer games wrong end screen could be shown after a race was completed.
* Fixed Bug: Multiplayer games end results was not reported properly.
* Fixed Bug: On some Android devices the restart button didn’t work.
* Improved: Reduced package size.
* New Feature: Android support.
* New Feature: New intro.
* New Feature: You get alerts when a multiplayer game is available.
* Improved: New & Improved GUI in main menu.
* Improved: Game currency and costs updated.
* Improved: Better network implementation = reduced lag.
* Improved: Camera auto rotates around car in garage.
* Improved: Our other games are added as links.
* Fixed Bug: Widow makers texture was a bit blurry.
* Fixed Bug: Game should work on most resolutions now.
* Fixed Bug: Users car flip over on multiplayer start
I decided to join the latest Ludum Dare compo and during the event I came up with a brand new game idea.
The concept is quite easy, you control a star ship using 2 buttons only. The goal is to fly through a maze and find the green portal. The game was made in under 10 hours and turned out way better than expected. So I decided to spend some time to improve it and make it look a bit better.
The result is now ready for you to try and its called #AsterMaze.
Yay, its Friday!
Sorry for the delay with the weekly release, we’ve been busy fixing bugs and adding new stuff.
Finally our Tutorial level is done and its a small city level which you can also just drive around like crazy in. One guy spent 28 minutes on the level before completing it
This is also new in 1.4.23
* New Feature: New City map added.
* New Feature: Added Tutorial.
* Improved: The game automatically detects the best input mode.
* Improved: Next checkpoint is green while all others are red, makes it easier to see if you missed a checkpoint!
* Improved: AI cars run a bit faster on the Vega Race Track level.
* Improved: Changed number of stars you get on some levels, made it harder
* Fixed Bug: Input settings no longer pop-up when you change driver name.
* Fixed Bug: Get more coins could get stuck and the back button would not work.
* Fixed Bug: Game would crash due to out of memory on Nokia 520 and low memory devices.
* Fixed Bug: You could get the “Welcome back” achievement at the wrong time!
Time for another new weekly update on Traffic Race 3D 2. This time we’ve added a new FAST car
A very similar car has been seen on Top Gear and therefore we decided to call it The Widowmaker.
It has great acceleration, great max speed and great handling, its a super car
What are you waiting for? Take it for a spin!
This is also new in 1.4.22
* New Feature: Added new FAST car, The Widow Maker!
* Improved: You get 5 coins for doing missions now.
* Improved: Decreased tolerance for multiplayer position sync = Less lag
* Improved: Increased network send rate = less lags
* Fixed Bug: When asked to review the photo app opens on Windows Phone.
* Fixed Bug: When asked to review the photo app opens on Windows Store.
* Fixed Bug: Fixed potential crash caused by timing issue and inside camera.
* Fixed Bug: When winning a car in the slot machine you could still win the same car again.
* Fixed Bug: Back button should quit game on Windows Phone from menu.
Thanks everyone for all the nice feedback and reviews <3
This is a big part of why we develop games!
Here is some of the feedback that we recently received.
“This game is awesome! I like the physic’s in the game. I want a feature that lets you customize your vehicle with custom paint’s, decal’s, and rim’s. This game is my favorite!”
“I like this cool game you made. Everytime I play this game, it make’s my day. I enjoyed it so much! Thanks!”
“This game is what I love. Can you add more easter eggs because I’m one of those people who look for easter eggs in games. I couldn’t been any happier than this game.”
Thank you all you tubers for the awesome Lets Play videos too!
Sorry for missing the weekly build last week. We’ve been busy porting the new version to Windows Phone and ran into some issues.
IF you for some strange reason still like the good old Traffic Race 3D 2 then you can still download it here: www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/traffic-race-3d-2-wp8/9wzdncrcv5nc
In this build we’ve also fixed some bugs and added a few new features for Windows Store too!
Whats new in 1.4.21
* Ahh new version system
* New Feature: Windows Phone support (if you like the old version better, look for “Traffic Race 3D 2 WP 8” in the store).
* New Feature: Perform certain tasks/missions to get more coins.
* New Feature: Video ads support for Windows Store and Phone. Watch ads = more coins!
* Improved: Updated icons
* Improved: You sit higher in Stooge now.
* Improved: Size reduced with 10 mb.
* Fixed bug: You get 3 coins when you win in the casino. No more and no less
* Fixed bug: First time you visited the garage, all buttons was missing.
* Fixed bug: Mouse was flickering on Windows Store.
* Fixed bug: Traffic Race 3D 2 Windows Phone users will get their IAPs and unlocks properly converted.
* Fixed bug: Screen is based on screen width now not height. Should make UI look better.
* Fixed bug: + sign was not flying out of screen properly in the garage
Time for another new weekly update on Traffic Race 3D 2. This time we’ve added yet another car and changed it to the default car.
This car looks pretty basic and that is the point
It has poor acceleration, poor max speed but ok handling. Just like your first car should be!
And we also added a paint system so you can customize your cars.
Other smaller things that we fixed/added
* New Feature: New starting car STOOGE.
* New Feature: Car paint system. It costs 1c to paint the car.
* New Feature: Intro screen added.
* Fixed bug: GameJolt players are not asked to rate the game as this is a Windows Store feature only!
I’m happy to announce that we’ve added a new car to Traffic Race 3D 2.
We called the car BEAST and its got RWD with a lot of power under the hood.
It is a bit more tricky to handle and is prone to drift but it is also much faster than Maxi.
Whats new in 184.108.40.206
* New Feature: New car BEAST.
* New Feature: Casino style car unlock system.
* New Feature: You earn coins by completing races.
* Fixed bug: Multiplayer mode stuck on “Waiting for opponent”.
* Fixed bug: Tilt control was not working properly.
This weeks updated is fully packed with new features and improvements. We’re especially excited about the new cars with Race Track AI.
We also added a new camera mode that we call Blimp, its sort of like a GTA 1 style camera. Check it out and let us know what you think!
Whats new in 220.127.116.11
* New Feature: Added new camera mode: Blimp! Kind of like GTA 1.
* New Feature: Added a Next button to play next level directly.
* New Feature: Music on/off setting added.
* New Feature: Escape button finally works
* New Feature: New AI Race cars on race tracks.
* New Feature: We are asking players for reviews.
* Improved: Default is now 2 laps. 3 laps was too much for many players.
* Improved: AI busses was flipping over too easy, made them more stable.
* Improved: AI was slipping a lot, added more friction to their tires.
* Improved: Made it easier to get 1 star on all levels.
* Improved: Implemented new waypoint system for AI.
* Fixed bug: Game does not ask for surveys correctly.
* Fixed bug: AI was turning wheels way too fast causing a woobling.
* Fixed bug: Welcome Back Achievements was awarded when you started the game.
* Fixed bug: Car Setup button was added by mistake, feature not ready yet
During the last days we’ve been working on adding a Race Car AI that will be used on Race Track levels.
Here is the preview of the upcoming Race AI