Version 1.0 is finally available in the marketplace for download! I started this project in late 2011 and it has taken longer than expected to complete it. I’ve learnt a lot during this period about the Windows Phone Platform and also 3D programming.
I would also like to thank everyone for their support, currently Traffic Race 3D is rated in the top 30 of free games on the Windows Phone Marketplace and I could not have done this without you. So from the bottom of my heart thank you!
This is how the game looked in it’s different stages Alpha, Beta and Release.
Version 1.0 contains the following improvements and fixes:
– Added trucks models
– Redesigned AI
– Redesigned collision detection system
– Added possibility to change player car color (Premium version only)
– Added more Ad providers (Free version only)
– Improved performance
– Added new tree textures
– Changed terrain from texture to real terrain
– Added road blocks instead of signs
– Added Kid Mode which disables collision detection (great for kids)